NES Health’s 40 years of targeted experience brings unparalleled emergency medicine insight to our clients every day. We’ve watched the field change and evolve over the decades—and we’ve evolved right along with it, keeping our staff and resources always on the cutting edge.
Our emergency department staffing and management solutions are tailored to the needs of your hospital and community, providing an ED experience that benefits employees, patients, and your bottom line. Although NES Health has grown, our overarching goal remains the same: to help hospitals and clinicians achieve much more than they thought possible.
Emergency Medicine Staffing and Management
Through our focused emergency medicine staffing and management solutions, NES Health equips you with the people, processes, and technology to strengthen the clinical and financial health of your emergency department.
Designed by and for emergency physicians, our organization works hard to attract and retain outstanding medical talent to staff your ED, nurturing them with support and resources that foster their success. The first step in building your clinical team is hiring a qualified Medical Director who will be a catalyst for transformative change. This individual is then mentored by a Regional Medical Director, a person who continually seeks opportunities to improve your department’s performance.
40+ Years of ED Management Expertise
For over 40+ years, NES Health has addressed and resolved performance issues in hundreds of emergency departments across the nation, from quality of medical care to patient satisfaction. Our findings have been translated into an innovative suite of tools, systems, and programs that enable you to correct deficiencies and enhance the patient experience.
- Sophisticated reporting technologies that allow you to continuously monitor and improve service delivery in your ED.
- Patient satisfaction tools and resources that help you target common complaints and improve patients’ perceptions of their ED experience.
- Leadership development programs for NES Health Medical Directors that include mentoring, training, and ongoing education.
- Quality management strategies based on reporting intelligence that improve ED efficiency, patient outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
- Patient safety programs and risk management initiatives centered on building awareness and improving patient evaluation and documentation.
- Compliance support designed to help you meet regulatory requirements and mitigate risk within your ED.
- Billing and coding services to help you improve reimbursement and maintain compliance.
Special Services for Critical Access Hospitals
At NES Health, we understand the vital role critical access hospitals (CAHs) play in America’s healthcare system. Our emergency department solutions for CAHs are designed to not only help you strengthen your financial footing, but also attract “best of breed” medical professionals to your facility and community.
Two models of specialized CAH services are available, enabling you to select an option that’s right for your needs.
Integrated Emergency Department Services
Designed for rural hospitals with fewer than 10,000 visits annually, this integrated service model expands the role of our ED physicians to include patient admission, care during hospitalization, and discharge. In addition to seeing their own inpatients, our physicians can care for individuals admitted by local primary care providers (PCPs). NES Health physicians share reports and diagnoses with your PCPs and consult with them by phone, fax, or e-mail as needed to determine the most appropriate path of care for the patient.
Does your CAH have plenty of PCPs who admit and see inpatients at your facility? If so, NES Health’s standalone staffing services may be the ideal solution. We leverage our network and recruiting expertise to build a first-class clinical team that’s as focused as you are on providing an outstanding patient experience. In some cases, your ED can be staffed with physician assistants and clinical nurse practitioners to save you even more money.