Your emergency department physicians work each and every day to keep patients healthy. But who’s looking after the health of your ED physician practice?
Through our comprehensive revenue cycle management services, NES Health helps physician practices like yours optimize revenue and cash flow while improving compliance. Not only do we work to collect more of the money you’re owed, faster; we actively seek additional ways to brighten your financial picture.
Backed by specialized expertise and leading-edge technologies, our billing and coding services for ED physician practices include:
- Sending out insurance claims and patient bills quickly and accurately.
- Appropriately coding all billable medical records.
- Enrolling your physicians and mid-level providers with third-party payers.
- Helping you set an appropriate fee schedule.
- Evaluating your existing managed care contracts for efficiency.
- Negotiating favorable payment rates with managed care payers.
- Conducting daily audits to account for all of your billable patient charts.
- Collecting deductibles and co-payments from your patients.
- Researching and handling all refunds.
- Providing state-of-the-art reporting that gives you a clear view of the financial and clinical well being of your practice.
NES Health’s commitment to compliance is a fundamental part of who we are as an organization. From staying abreast of changing Medicare and Medicaid regulations to performing routine risk assessments, you can trust us to always keep your ED physician practice one step ahead of the compliance curve.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of outsourcing your physician coding and billing tasks to NES Health.