The multi-specialty nature of emergency department services makes documentation and coding uniquely challenging. But it’s an area your hospital can’t afford to ignore if you provide the revenue cycle services for your emergency physicians. Poor documentation and/or coding of your patient records not only comprises revenue; it puts your facility at risk.
Backed by a premier team of certified medical coders, our coding services for medicine clinicians include:
- Cost analysis
- Documentation training for physicians and mid-level providers
- Medical coding audits
- Revenue enhancement consulting
- Timely turnaround
- Responsive and knowledgeable support
ProBill’s medical coding solutions are based on a rigorous methodology and policies derived from years of emergency medicine coding and reimbursement experience. From teaching your doctors how to properly document patient encounters to performing random audits, we help you strike that balance between compliance and profitability while enjoying greater peace of mind.
Backed by specialized expertise and leading-edge technologies, our billing and coding services for ED physician practices include:
- Appropriately coding all billable medical records.
- Sending out insurance claims and patient bills quickly and accurately.
- Enrolling your physicians and mid-level providers with third-party payers.
- Helping you set an appropriate fee schedule.
- Evaluating your existing managed care contracts for efficiency.
- Negotiating favorable payment rates with managed care payers.
- Conducting daily audits to account for all of your billable patient charts.
- Collecting deductibles and co-payments from your patients.
- Researching and handling all refunds.
- Providing state-of-the-art reporting that gives you a clear view of the financial and clinical well being of your practice.
ProBill’s coding and billing outsourcing solutions are focused on helping your hospital maximize growth and revenue while maintaining regulatory compliance. We’ve made it our business to stay current with state and federal guidelines as well as third-party payer coding and billing rules-so you don’t have to.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of outsourcing your ED physician coding operations to NES Health.