A harmonious work environment. Attractive compensation. Flexible scheduling. As a physician or mid-level provider, these are the kinds of “perks” that help you rise to the top of your professional game.
If we seem to understand your point of view, it’s because we’re physicians, too. That’s why at NES Health, our recruitment approach goes beyond just finding you a job. We work hard to connect you with an emergency medicine opportunity that fits who you are, where you want to be, and where you want to go.
Why seek clinician opportunities with us?
- Competitive, performance-based compensation packages.
- Optimized scheduling that lets you work the days and hours you want. We’re sticklers for work-life balance. Whether you need every Sunday off or want to attend your child’s soccer game on a Tuesday night, all you have to do is ask.
- High-quality medical malpractice insurance to provide you with robust protection in today’s challenging healthcare landscape.
- No non-compete clauses within our ED physician contracts-so you have the career freedom you want.
- Strong physician leadership for our ED physician practices that includes clinical and administrative guidance from an on-site Medical Director.
- Access to innovative national programs and support services, including physician education as well as patient safety, marketing, and patient satisfaction programs.
- The opportunity to work with some of best emergency physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in the nation.
For nearly four decades, NES Health has been building world-class teams of clinicians who fit in, get involved, and get along. Once we find an ED group that’s right for you as an individual, we empower you with the advice, tools, and resources you need to flourish within your department and your career.
NES Health is headed for exciting growth-and we’d like you to grow with us.