Of all the decisions you make for your ED, choosing a clinical outsourcing provider is one of the most pivotal. How can you be sure NES Health is the right partner for your hospital’s needs? Here are six excellent reasons why clients nationwide entrust the health of their emergency department to us.
- We are a true physician-led organization. In addition to being owned by the same physician for over 38 years, NES Health boasts a formidable leadership team comprised of seasoned MDs. We understand the problems you face every day-and we’ve made it our business to help you solve them.
- We always do right by your patients. At NES Health, our “bottom line” is patients—not profits. We utilize all the resources at our disposal to create a differentiating emergency room experience that’s characterized by efficiency, integrity, compassion, and quality medical care.
- We are invested in your success. As your clinical outsourcing partner, NES Health shares in your operational and financial goals-goals like increased revenue, better quality and efficiency of care, greater patient satisfaction, and happy employees. Not only do our solutions help you achieve these goals; they’re backed by reporting metrics that hold us accountable for the results.
- We make teamwork a reality (not just a buzzword). Behind every great patient experience is a team that works in perfect harmony. NES Health emphasizes collaboration in everything we do for our clients, uniting clinical and business leaders as we work together toward a set of common goals.
- We offer an abundance of national and local resources. Our unique organizational structure allows us access to an unrivaled breadth and depth of resources-such as the best clinical talent, sophisticated reporting tools, and the latest industry best practices. Your ED benefits from leading-edge clinical and administrative know-how while enjoying the personalized support of a much smaller company.
- We’re your “department down the hall.” As a hospital administrator, you have enough on your plate. Leaving your clinical outsourcing in the capable hands of NES Health allows you to shorten your to-do list and refocus your energies elsewhere. At the same time, our open communication and reporting capabilities give you insight into your ED operations anytime you wish.
NES Case Study: Mercy Regional Medical Center Emergency Department
Fostering a Culture of Success Through Teamwork, Innovation, and a Patient-Centric Mindset