VA Northern Indiana Health Care System – Fort Wayne - Jobs/Careers
VA Northern Indiana Health Care System, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne is located in Northeast Indiana. The Fort Wayne Campus offers primary and secondary medical and surgical services. Fort Wayne Campus also has an OEF/OIF (Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom) case manager assigned to the new returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan to ensure their transitions back to civilian life are as seamless as possible.
- 12-30 hour max physician shifts
- 26 total beds
- 4 bed ICU & inpatient coverage
- Single ER coverage
- No trauma, pediatrics, or OB
- ED on-call room located in ED, equipped with cot, bathroom, shower, and TV.
- Attending physicians on-call 24 hours a day
- Board Prepared/Board Certified in a Primary Care Specialty.
- Any state medical license, BLS and ACLS
- Background Investigation
What’s to love
Welcome to Fort Wayne, Indiana. As Indiana’s second-largest city we offer the big city attractions and activities that you’re looking for – in a friendly, affordable, accessible city that will warm your heart!
Stroll and shop down their quiet Main Street, enjoy one of our many festivals and events, Downtown Fort Wayne has many great attractions for you to enjoy. From the Botanical Conservatory to the Museum of Art, you’re sure to find things to do in Downtown Fort Wayne.
- Average Summer High Temperature: 80
- Average Winter Low Temperature: 25
- Average Rainfall: 4 inches
- 169 Public Schools
- 107 Private Schools