Donalsonville Hospital - Jobs/Careers
Donalsonville Hospital, Donalsonville, Georgia
Donalsonville Hospital is located in the Southwest portion of Georgia, 9 miles from Florida and 12 miles from Alabama. Donalsonville is an acute care facility set in a rural community. The hospital services the general population of Donalsonville. Trauma patients are sent to either Alabama or Florida. The hospital was recently selected as one of the top 100 hospitals in the United States.
- 7,000 annual volume
- 12-48 hour physician shifts
- 65 total beds/7 in ER/2 trauma
- Single Coverage
- Physician on-call room is exclusively used by ED physicians and is fully equipped with a TV, bed, and shower
- Meals at no cost to the physician
- Board Prepared/Board Certified in a Primary Care Specialty for positions
- GA medical license, ACLS, and 6 months current ED experience are required
What’s to love
If you are relocating to Donalsonville and Seminole County we want to welcome you to one of the greatest places in the United States to live, work, and raise a family. Donalsonville and Seminole County Georgia, the “Gateway to Lake Seminole”, is located in the extreme southwest corner of the state and offers the best of both worlds. This is a quiet, safe community within a short drive of major municipalities: Dothan, Alabama; Albany, Georgia; and Tallahassee, Florida. Donalsonville offers the best in small town shopping with unique shops and boutiques within the historic downtown district, chain stores along Highway 84, and two shopping centers.
Family Friendly Commmunity:
Health care is a number one priority in maintaining a high quality of life for our families. Our medical facilities are state of the art, and boasts ten doctors on staff. Families are important in our community, and this is evidenced by the high quality of our school system with loving, caring personnel. There are extra curricular activities to fill a variety of interests.
Outside the school system there are many activities including established scout programs as well as a full time recreation program, which includes activities for both our youth and adults.
- Average Summer High Temperature: 90
- Average Winter Low Temperature: 50
- Average Rainfall: 4 inches
- Seminole County Elementary School
- Seminole County Middle/High School