Location: Malone, New York
Status: Full Time
The Medical Director will provide on-site management of the clinical and administrative aspects of the emergency department for the client hospital, at which NES Healthcare Group (NES) is contracted to provide medical services.
The position shall report to the Regional Medical Director on administrative and clinical matters related to the fulfillment of NES’ (or a company contractually associated with NES) contract with the Hospital. The Director shall report to the administrator of the Hospital or his/her designee in accordance with the reporting mechanisms developed by the hospital. The Director shall serve as a member of committees as requested by the client hospital or NES leadership. S/he will also encourage participation of staff Emergency Physicians in hospital committee and leadership roles.
The Emergency Medical Director will maintain at a minimum the following credentials and qualifications:
• Licensed physician (licensed in state where intending to practice).
• Board certification in Emergency Medicine.
• DEA (with all schedules).
• State Controlled Substance (if applicable).
• ACLS certification, ATLS certification preferred if not board certified in EM.
• Appropriate emergency medical experience.
Other Hospital Job Opportunities:
NES Health has many hospital emergency medicine/emergency room job opportunities located throughout the United States.
- Emergency Room Physician Jobs
- Medical Director Jobs
- Physician Assistant Jobs
- Nurse Practitioner Jobs
- Government Healthcare Jobs