Natchitoches Regional Medical Center - Jobs/Careers
Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Natchitoches Regional Medical Center treats over 95,000 patients annually through its healthcare system consisting of a 96 bed acute care hospital; 112 bed nursing home; an assisted living complex; outpatient clinics including Urgent Care; RHC; Pain Institute; Comprehensive Wound Care; Women’s Health Center; Sleep Study; PRISM Comprehensive Rehab and Natchitoches Imaging. The hospital also owns and operates the parish ambulance services. The 15 bed Emergency Department reats 20,000 annually.
Settled in 1714, Natchitoches is the oldest city in the Louisiana Purchase. It is heavy in French and Spanish culture and has an ambience similar to New Orleans. The city is nationally recognized for its annual Christmas Festival of Lights, its local cuisine and as a top 100 place to retire. Natchitoches is home to Northwestern State University and the Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts as well a private and public schools. The Natchitoches/Northwestern Symphony, the Natchitoches Arts Council and the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame sponsor several events during the year, together with numerous festivals and plantation tours. Cane River and Sibley Lake offer an array of water sports and plenty of waterfront property showcasing the many beautiful homes and plantations. Fishing and hunting are plentiful. There is truly something for everyone.
Emergency Department Facts
• 15 bed Emergency Department with 23K patient encounters annually.
• Department is staffed with one physician (6AM-6PM and 6PM-6AM))and one mid-level (10AM 10PM).
• Support from 2 Cardiologists and Hospitalist in house. Pulmonologist/Critical Care; General Surgery; OB; Orthopedics;
• Hospital owns and operates the ambulance service.
• Meditech computer system.
• Sign On Bonus Negotiable
• Independent Contractor Status
• Malpractice with Tail
• Flexible Schedule
• Emergency Medicine Physician
• Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Physicians with ED Experience