Having on-boarded hundreds of hospitals and ED physician practices over the past three decades, NES Health has perfected the science of taking over our clients’ emergency department management and staffing.
How Our Clinical Outsourcing Partnership Begins
The process of transitioning your emergency department management services typically begins 90 days in advance.
- NES Health works with you to identify hospital needs and proceed with recruiting. Our recruiters then assemble an attractive package and program for recruiting the Medical Director, physicians, and mid-level providers.
- Our team studies your ED to determine any deficiencies in credentials, experience, or problems in patient flow and interpersonal relationships. We then make specific recommendations to address these deficiencies.
- We work with all physicians and mid-level providers to sign contracts as appropriate.
- An orientation meeting is scheduled for members of the ED medical and nursing staff, administration, and emergency physicians and mid-level providers. This meeting consists of a brief presentation and provides an open, comfortable forum for questions and concerns.
- NES Health collaborates with your team on a metrics program that will have a portion of net margin at-risk.
- Technical assistance is provided should you have any issues with electronic health record (EHR) implementation.
- NES Health continues the recruiting process and works with our ED Medical Directors to optimize scheduling.
- One of your appointed Medical Directors attends our annual Medical Directors Leadership Academy. This program was created to enhance the director’s skills in the areas of personnel, patient flow, finance, use of metrics, ED management, hospital administration and medical staff needs, and patient satisfaction.
- We work with local ems services to further enhance these relationships and reinforce trust and credibility.
- NES Health studies and refines any billing process issues.
- Our Medical Directors work with your hospital’s Quality Assurance team to implement our comprehensive patient safety and quality improvement programs.
Advising you on what to expect and being available to answer your questions are just two of the ways we ensure a smooth and seamless transition. What’s more, since NES Health has dedicated staff to assist clients with this process, you can count on your transition being on or ahead of schedule.